There are some matters of prayer that you should keep in mind for us here in Ezeiza
1) Pray for the youth. Some of them have problems of submission to God and His will. The temptations of the world and the war with their own flesh makes it a difficult thing for many of them. Please keep the youth in prayer.
2) Pray for Marcelo and Sonia and Patricio as they came out to our anual picnic and enjoyed it very much. I was with them a few days ago and Sonia wept as she heard the Gospel again. She is reading her Bible but yet her eyes are blinded to the truth so continue to pray for her. And that they would continue to come out to the meetings.
3) Pray for Adrian and Carina and their 4 children. They are coming on Sunday nights, and Lesa is having a Bible study on Saturdays with Carina, so we can see God working in their hearts.
4) Pray for Osvaldo and Iris. They are not coming out to the meetings but do recieve me fine,once a week, at their home. Continue to pray for them and their salvation.
5) Pray for the salvation of our children and their desire for the things of the Lord, that we would be of help to them in the things of the Lord.
6) Thank the Lord for Joaquin Diaz who had disappeared for almost 2 years has been found and came back to his home this past weekend. Pray that he would come back to the Lord!!!!